When it comes to health, you HAVE to have a plan for your family. Most importantly, you have to have a maximized family health plan otherwise your plan may be leading right into more sickness, more disease, and an early death.
The following is a health plan analysis. Honestly evaluate where you and your family are in health. Health plan A or health plan B.
If you are in health plan A in any aspect, you are planning to fail. Health plan B brings success. Just look at the results…
Family Health Plan A (The Sick Plan)
- If you feel good then you must be healthy.
- Taking medications to manage symptoms for blood pressure, thyroid, cholesterol, diabetes, allergies, etc. for YEARS and never find out why you have the problem.
- Consistently say, “It runs in my family,” for being the reason you have health problems
- Make your health decisions based on IF your insurance company pays for it.
- Only get x-rays if they pay.
- Only see the doctor if they pay.
- Only go to doctors who are in the insurance network.
- Only see the chiropractor for the allowed number of visits per year.
- Think that having “okay” results on your yearly or bi-yearly physical actually means you are healthy.
- Wait until you have a symptom OR until your symptom gets bad to address your issue.
- Not exercising.
- Not using proper supplementation.
- Using conventional cleaning and personal care products in the home.
Family Health Plan B (The Health Plan)
- Judge your health based off of function, not feeling.
- If on a medication, figure out what the cause of the problem and create a plan to get off of it as fast and safe as possible
- Know that lifestyle effects over 95% of disease and that YOU have control of your health and the health of your family not your genes (See Epigenetics in the Cancer Killers book).
- Take responsibility and invest in your health every day. Every dollar spent in prevention saves hundreds in disease.
- Check your nerve system regularly since it controls your entire body. Get adjusted because of all of the research showing its benefits.
- A Max Living doctor is your main doctor, not the one that gives drugs and does surgeries.
- Build health instead of reacting once you get disease.
- MaxT3 surge train for optimum fitness. There’s a big difference between being skinny and being fit.
- Eating a core plan to get the nutrients your body HAS to have with proper whole food supplementation
- Avoid the common sources of toxicity and work on detoxing your body for maximum function
Plan A is a SICK PLAN. Plan B is a HEALTH PLAN.
You cannot build health by just avoiding sickness. If you are not building health then you are building disease; it’s that simple.
What did you do today to build health?
Do something small everyday.
Do you have a plan? Easiest plan is to eliminate one more part of plan A above from your life, add one more part of plan B to your life, and watch things improve.
Move forward today, not backward. Take action. Keep executing the plan little by little, don’t forget we are here to help you!
Join Us For Raising Healthy Families
Date: Tuesday 4/17
SIGN UP TODAY & BRING FRIENDS!! www.NewLifeChiropracticEvents.com