Blog

How Does Bad Digestion Affect Cancer?

We’re getting closer and closer to our upcoming cancer prevention and healing event on October 15th. Today, I want to talk more about your digestive system and how it relates to cancer. Your digestive system, the gut, actually controls about 80% of your immune function. If you have a digestive system that’s not working correctly […]

How To Ensure The Healthy Power Is On In Your Body

Many of your hear me say “Power is On” after an adjustment and you may wonder what that means. This healthy power runs through the brain and spinal cord and creates, directs and controls every function in every being and thing on earth. If the power is off, the body will eventually be overcome with […]

What Does It Take To Heal From Cancer Naturally? Come To Our Workshop to Learn.

As we’re getting closer and closer to the upcoming Cancer Killers workshop on October 15th, on cancer prevention and natural healing, I want to get into what it takes to heal from cancer. The most important way to prevent and heal naturally from cancer is to correct what caused it in the first place. There […]

How Energy Leads to Health and Happiness

I believe that energy leads to health and happiness. When you live with energy and when you have that energy within you unlocked, every area of your life improves! You have the energy to wake up early and have a healthy breakfast with your kids. Your relationships improve Your mood improves. You perform better, more […]

How to Get Maximum Fitness Results in Minimum Time

You know that it is important to exercise, right?  If you are like most Americans you know you should work out more to get in better shape.  However, the facts show that only 20.7% of people exercise as they should. One third of the America’s youth is unfit for military service and 68.5% of adults […]

Is Cancer Caused By Genetics? Only 5%..What Causes the Other 95%?

There is so much disbelief and misinformation out there about the causes of cancer. Most people believe cancer is caused by genetics, or they believe it’s because of their family history, or they believe it’s some environmental thing that they were exposed to 50 years ago that now they have cancer. While some of those […]

What Causes Cancer? Join Us For A Cancer Killers Workshop In Rocklin, CA

Today, we are going to continue our talk about cancer. Last week, we talked about how devastating cancer is and how much it is affecting people. I want to make sure it doesn’t happen to you or your family. One of the things we need to understand is what causes cancer. There’s so much confusion on what […]

The Sobering Stats From the Cancer Epidemic

The cancer epidemic is very important and is close to my heart. I’m sure it’s affected many of you. Either you’ve been diagnosed or have a friend or family member who has fought cancer successfully or lost their battle to cancer.

Toxic Burden From Pesticides Creates Cancer

According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), “laboratory studies show that pesticides can cause health problems, such as birth defects, nerve damage, CANCER, and other effects that might occur over a long period of time.” These effects can be especially harmful to children because they weigh less and their natural detoxification mechanisms are still developing. Due […]

Is Your Sunscreen Causing Cancer?

A major study conducted in June 2014 by researchers at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden found that women who avoid sunbathing during the summer are twice as likely to die as those who sunbathe every day. The epidemiological study followed 30,000 women for over 20 years and “showed that mortality was about double in women who […]


NEW LIFE CHIROPRACTIC IS PROUDLY ASSOCIATED WITH

Dr. Catherine is a Certified Birthfit Professional
Association - preferred by Dr. Axe local provider
ICPA Kids Health with Chiropractic supporting memeber
Rocklin Chamber of Commerce member
Roseville Chamber of Commerce member

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Nutrition, fitness and wellness tips right to your inbox!