Health Concerns

What You Can Do To Rebuild Your Digestive System

So many people are suffering from digestive issues. These issues include: auto-immune problems irritable bowel syndrome ulcerative colitis difficulty with immune function and different types of cancers. These illnesses are all related.  You don’t have to suffer. You can learn how to rebuild your digestive system.

What Major Health Issues Start With Digestive Disorders?

Many people experience issues with their digestive system. In fact, it’s one of the most common things that I see. Our patients routinely complain of issues like: Bloating Constipation Diarrhea Upset stomach. Digestive disorders go hand in hand with things like brain fog, weak immune system, low energy, and difficulty with concentration. They can also […]

How to Stay Healthy and Avoid Holiday Weight Gain

Many North Americans consider the holidays to be three full months during which excess is the status quo. The fact is, the holidays are composed of only a few days, and the stereotypes of stressful shopping, neglected exercise and overeating account for many of the health issues and holiday weight gain people experience. Did you […]

How Your Digestive Health Affects Your Immune Health

Did you know there is a connection between the health of your digestive system and the health of your immune system? Most people don’t know this! The fact is 70% of your immune health comes from your digestive system. So if you’re experiencing any type of digestive disorders including: Loss of energy Loss of focus […]

How to Avoid and Recover From Leaky Gut

  Digestive health is an issue for so many Americans now. Especially leaky gut syndrome. Maybe you’ve heard of leaky gut before? Maybe you’ve been told that this doesn’t even exist? The fact is it is a real problem, and it’s affecting more and more people.

How to Heal Naturally From Cancer

The last few weeks, we’ve been talking about cancer.  Unless you are an expert, you need to register for the Cancer Killers event coming up on October 15th. We’re gonna be talking about what is cancer? What causes it? How can you prevent cancer and naturally heal from it?

How Does Bad Digestion Affect Cancer?

We’re getting closer and closer to our upcoming cancer prevention and healing event on October 15th. Today, I want to talk more about your digestive system and how it relates to cancer. Your digestive system, the gut, actually controls about 80% of your immune function. If you have a digestive system that’s not working correctly […]

What Does It Take To Heal From Cancer Naturally? Come To Our Workshop to Learn.

As we’re getting closer and closer to the upcoming Cancer Killers workshop on October 15th, on cancer prevention and natural healing, I want to get into what it takes to heal from cancer. The most important way to prevent and heal naturally from cancer is to correct what caused it in the first place. There […]

Is Cancer Caused By Genetics? Only 5%..What Causes the Other 95%?

There is so much disbelief and misinformation out there about the causes of cancer. Most people believe cancer is caused by genetics, or they believe it’s because of their family history, or they believe it’s some environmental thing that they were exposed to 50 years ago that now they have cancer. While some of those […]

Three Ways Inflammation Causes A Sluggish Thyroid

Your thyroid gland controls a number of processes in your body including energy, weight, and hormone balance as well as being a key component of the endocrine system. The production and use of thyroid hormones is a complex and important process.  Taking replacement thyroid hormones without addressing the underlying immune imbalance is like trying to […]

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Nutrition, fitness and wellness tips right to your inbox!

Dr. Catherine is a Certified Birthfit Professional
Association - preferred by Dr. Axe local provider
ICPA Kids Health with Chiropractic supporting memeber
Rocklin Chamber of Commerce member
Roseville Chamber of Commerce member